Discover Easy Ways to develop your limitless potential
NB The Investment is $125 for one person, $105 each if you bring a friend. Or bring 2 friends and pay just $300 for all 3! If you want to bring one or more friends please email me for payment details.
Most of us are too busy learning, earning and going about our daily lives to even think about developing more of our potential. But maybe it’s time to think about it now…
it cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
How does the quality of your thinking impact your:-
- Health and wellbeing?
- Communication ability?
- Goal achievement – or not?
- Nervousness or anxiety?
- Motivation and happiness?
50 years of neuro-scientific research
There have been huge amounts of brain research. Yet, despite this mind/body knowledge, the practical applications are not easy to access. This means that, unfortunately, many people fail to develop their hidden potential – and without ever realising it.
Think how much more effective you would be if you not only knew the structure of thought, but could use it easily to change your mind – and keep the change!
Well now you can!
What he thinks, he becomes.”
You may have made one of these three common mistakes
- Believing that others think like you do. If you’ve made this mistake, you’ve probably also experienced the crushing blow or stark jolt that came with the realisation that only you really think like you!
- Or maybe you were convinced you knew what someone else was thinking and acted as if your ‘mind read’ was true? Then found yourself red-faced when you discovered you were sorely mistaken! (Come on now, own up – I’ve done it myself!)
- Some people believe that ‘thinking’ is just about the quality of their self-talk? In fact, self-talk is only one of the ways in which you think. And, while it might be the most obvious aspect, other subtleties of thinking could be having a much greater impact on your life – both positively and negatively.
So who’s in Control?
If your mind is on auto-pilot for most of the time you might no longer even be aware. Your mind is running you! And while auto-pilot is easy, it might not be productive, and may even be doing you harm.
How your thinking may be doing you harm
The way you think affects your body, your relationships, your health, your self-confidence, even the way you perceive the world around you and the people in it.
Your ‘stinking thinking’ could literally be poisoning your entire life!
The worst part is that when you’re on auto-pilot it’s not easy to grasp that there could be another way.
But there is another way.
In this one-day Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) workshop you’ll learn fun, simple techniques and processes so you can easily:
- Recognise how your current thoughts and beliefs may be undermining your success.
- Silence your ‘Internal Terrorist’ and get control of your thinking – take back control of your life.
- Re-programme your thinking to get what you want.
- Discover how to really motivate yourself and stay happy – so you can do it more often.
- Learn what positive thinking REALLY means and how it impacts your perception of life.
- Overcome moodiness or other unwanted behavioural patterns.
- Convert nervousness, fear, anxiety or depression into calm and confidence.
- Rewire your brain by changing your mental messages.
And much, much more!
This is a hands on, learn as you go NLP training!
If you just want to listen to someone give you facts and figures, this isn’t the workshop for you.
But, if you’re open-minded, like real life examples, and are prepared for new techniques and exercises that you’ll implement immediately, you’ll definitely benefit from the “Inside Your Mind” workshop.
The good news is that, like many great things, the techniques are simple to learn. In fact some of them seem so simple, you’ll wonder why you didn’t learn them at school.
“How come we weren’t taught this is school?
I can apply the skills immediately.”
D.McClelland – Life Coach
This is what happened to Jeremy:
“I used to get so anxious when I presented that I literally shook. But at my last presentation I felt so confident I actually sang!”
“It’s true! I used to get so anxious before and during a presentation that I would shake. This wasn’t just a little nervousness, this was full-on shaking that was so bad people would feel obliged to ask me if I was alright.
Foolishly I believed that if I made presentations often enough that I would get better and get over it.
I knew nervousness was hindering my performance at presentations and I actively avoided doing presentations whenever possible.
So what changed?
At one presentation I was shaking so much I struggled with a demonstration of putting some sheets of paper through a shredder.
Afterwards Stephanie came to talk to me and told me she could help me change my nervousness into power and control. She gave me a few tips and then a little while later I went to the MetaMorphosis’ ‘Inside Your Mind’ course and learnt how to apply what she’d told me first hand.
It was eye opening to say the least.
During the last presentation I did recently there was a piece that I thought would be great if I could sing it!
Talk about the sublime to the ridiculous!
So what happened?
“I did the presentation without shaking, without nerves – and sang the piece in the middle!
I was blown away by how good I felt. The nervousness had gone and the power and control that Stephanie promised was completely evident.
One person said, “That was a fantastic talk – I wish I could stand up in front of people and do that. It felt really personal!””
Director and Owner,
Of course, being able to present more confidently is only ONE of the benefits of attending this course.
This workshop is for you if…
- You’re serious about expanding your potential and living your best life!
- You want to want to discover the impact of your thinking on your physical and emotional state.
- You understand that all change starts with you and would like to find elegant ways to empower yourself and the way you live your life.
- You’re deeply curious about how your mind works and how you can have more control over your thinking.