Begin your NLP Training Journey
Download a brochure for this course
(NB to print double sided choose ‘short-edge binding’ – then make two folds to create DLE flyer)
Download the free 30-page NP Practitioner Training eBook (3.5mb) No sign up required.
The Power of Personal Change – Metamorphosis 101
6-day NLP Training Intensive -next course 23-28 April 2018
Unleash your Super-Self!
Your Super-Self is that part of you that has deep intuitive wisdom, that knows your infinite potential and that makes great decisions. It is the learner and the knower. Sometimes you might access it fleetingly when you’re ‘in the flow’ only to find it seems to disappear again when you could most use it.
What if you could access your Super-Self more often?
How different would life be if you had the skills to easily figure out what was driving someone’s behaviour and to respond with objectivity and compassion instead of frustration and teeth gnashing? What if you had practical skills to help you really figure out how people ‘tick’ – and why everyone seems to ‘tick’ differently?
A Six-Day Intensive Training in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
In this training you’ll gain practical tools and skills to become more of who you are and to access your Super-Self more often. You’ll improve your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) by gaining more self-awareness and awareness of others. You’ll develop the Soft Skills which are vital to your effectiveness in the 21st Century – both in your personal and professional relationships. In fact you’ll take your People Skills to a whole new level.
The training is for you if you value your own development and/or if you facilitate the growth and development of others. Typically, you’ll want to achieve better, faster and longer lasting results in your lifeas well as with your clients, team members or customers. You want to know how to achieve behavioural change – in yourself, with others – or both!
We go way beyond behavioural change
If you’ve ever tried to change a behaviour by constantly focusing on it, you know how hard that can be – and how easy it is to slip back into the old ways. I have a unique approach to training that works on both deeper and higher levels of mental, emotional and physical functioning.
So instead of just learning a few new processes or techniques, it will reshape the very foundation of your thinking; you’ll almost be able to feel the new dendrites growing and reaching out to hold hands! Change happens easily and effortlessly and at the deepest level.
Changes stay changed!
Your new ways of thinking and being will naturally have a flow-on effect to those around you, providing you with a feedback mechanism of how you’re evolving. You’ll make the changes you want for yourself and you’ll learn ways to help others make the changes they want – with care and integrity.
That’s why it’s called, ‘The Power of Personal Change’
When you change your own behaviour, those around you respond differently. You’ll make the changes you want for yourself, and you’ll learn how to help others make the changes they want – with care and integrity.
SOME of the Personal and Professional Approaches Taught on The Power of Personal Change:
- Learn simple, quick techniques to feel the way you want to feel in any given situation; for example calm and in control instead of stressed, confident instead of unsure, or energised and motivated when you want to get things done.
- Know what positive thinking really means and its impact on the achievement of your goals.
- Develop acute observation skills, so you can accurately ‘read’ people and support them to achieve their goals.
- Find out how you can be influential and persuasive without saying a word!
- Learn a communication model that explains how behaviours and responses are impacted by the unconscious filters we all have – and how they can be changed.
- Identify and understand the importance of values and use them to motivate yourself and others.
- Learn the Blueprint for Excellence and develop the flexibility and resilience of a rubber ball – bouncing back from setbacks and over obstacles.
- Forget SMART goals! Use the PERFECT model to clarify, set and achieve goals that will be relevant in all aspects of your life. No more self-sabotage!
- Use specific, targeted questions to zoom in on the root cause of problems quickly and easily. These questions save time and give valuable insights into the thinking patterns driving behaviour.
- Learn a collection of tools for understanding people’s unconscious thinking patterns and processes more easily so you can predict behaviour.
- Tap into your own brilliance and release floods of creativity and motivation – plus, help others do the same.
- Learn the ‘body language’ of language itself and create new, positive thought patterns and beliefs.
- Reduce stress levels and avoid burnout, yet still get the best out of people, (including yourself) every time.
- Discover the verbal, tonal and body language skills you need to communicate authentically, and to make sure you get your message across so people truly understand and feel understood.
- Learn the skills used by charismatic leaders to positively and ethically influence and inspire others, both consciously and unconsciously.
- How to read ‘between the lines’ to pick up any incongruent messages and confront these when appropriate.
- How to gain and maintain rapport with anyone, creating co-operative personal and professional relationships.
- How your brain works and how to programme it for success.
- Get the users manual for your mind and learn HOW you create your reality.
- Enhance your Emotional Intelligence.
- Find out how you can say heaps and be influential and persuasive without saying a word!
- Recognise how communication is systemic and that whatever you do (or don’t do) effects others.
The Training: A Unique Approach
Each day’s training builds upon and strengthens the foundations laid in previous days so your learning is as deep as it is exponential. It’s designed to be holistic, so it affects every area of your life and makes the learning ‘sticky.’ And you get lots of practice and feedback. So at the end of the course you’re left with a new sense of personal and professional confidence about just how much more you’re capable of.
NB. This is a stand-alone course and also the first of three block courses leading to International NLP Practitioner Certification (total 18 days). That means, if you decide to continue to achieve this international qualification you won’t have to start again from scratch.
The Venue and Training Environment
The Raglan Old School is based on the edge of Raglan township. It’s a light and airy, comfortable and relaxed venue and very handy for exploring the local cafes and shops.
Small groups of participants (up to 12) mean you get the individual attention you deserve and the changes you want. (You won’t be just another face in a sea of faces.) I place a high value on creating a fun learning environment and a safe zone where you can feel free to take on new challenges. In order to grow and to successfully coach, mentor or lead others it’s important to continue to challenge and develop yourself.
Raglan is a fabulous place to come to for a course! With friendly people, no traffic or parking hassles and wonderful scenery, Raglan has it all. It’s wild west coast surf, or inner harbour tranquility, walks and various fun activities mean there’s always something to do when you’re not in the training room.
Apart from this, being away from home for a few days gives you time to make the most of the training by really focusing on you and the changes you want to achieve. Without the normal day to day activities that can so easily distract you, you’re free to concentrate on learning. Listen to what other successful trainees said about training in Raglan.
The Lonely Planet Guide says, ‘Raglan might be NZ’s perfect surfing town.’ And, ‘Raglan might also be NZ’s best-looking town. It’s exactly the sort of laid-back, charming place that sees you shuffle your itinerary to extend your stay.’
I can send you information about accommodation that is available and that has been recommended by previous participants. All types of accommodation are available in Raglan depending on your requirements and budget.
Who is the course for?
The Power of Personal Change is for people who want to make changes in their personal and professional lives, and/or who want to positively influence others in their growth and development. Participants come from all occupations including; business, coaching, health care, education, training, sales, management, engineering and human resource management. They share a curiosity about what makes people ‘tick’ and understand the importance of developing their people skills and communicating effectively in order to facilitate cooperative change. They usually have a love of learning and a desire to continuously improve and develop, both personally and professionally. They know, at some level, that they are always capable of more.
Hi, I’m Stephanie Philp.
I’m an internationally recognised NLP Master Trainer with the International Assn of NLP based in Switzerland and a Master Coach Trainer with International Coaching Institutes (ICI). My training courses are also recognised by the NZ Assn NLP (NZANLP). In addition I’m a qualified mBIT (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques) Coach and mBIT Coach trainer (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques) a new and exciting development in the field of NLP.
With a background in HR and senior management I have first hand experience in resolving the human challenges associated with business. I have been training people to achieve deep and transformative change since 1994.
I have a humorous and inclusive facilitation style that has entertained people in England, Portugal and New Zealand. Read more…
Dates, Times and Investment
See top right of this page for next available dates, or Download a brochure for this course with Early Bird investment options.
By reserving your place and paying early you not only secure your place (there are only 12) you also gain a significant discount.
Hours: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
One hour for lunch
What previous students say about The Power of Personal Change – MetaMorphosis 101
I know how much difference this course will make to your life and I really want you to have the benefit of joining us. To make this as easy as possible, I offer …
The MetaMorphosis Makeover Promise!
Basically it’s this:
“If you don’t see, hear and feel the transformation, I’ll give you your money back.”
But remember, there are only 12 places available.
If you read the testimonials people comment that their training was worth much more than what they paid.
So, with a guarantee like that – it’s a risk free investment!
Please book early or contact me to register your interest.
Find out about MetaMorphosis 202 – Change Technology
Download the free 30-page NP Practitioner Training eBook (3.5mb) No sign up required.