Goal Setting – 7 Principles To Achieve Remarkable Success
Using the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. strategy to create your future.
This is a different kind of goal setting book.
When you’re serious about achieving your goals and dreams, you need more than a simple goal setting book.
If you set simple, short-term and straightforward goals, then the journey to achieving those outcomes might also be simple, short-term and straightforward. But what about when you want to create your dreams – your future? Often these kinds of goals are anything but straightforward. They involve many facets that can take you in many directions over a significant timeframe. It’s easy to get sidetracked or even completely lost! To overcome these you need a serious goal setting book – with a lighter side.
Only $19.95 (plus $5.05 shipping NZ only – includes gst. )
Distractions and obstacles can push you off course. Lack of motivation, indecision, overwhelm, procrastination, dealing with people who try to deter you; all of these can all hold you up from pursuing your goal.
The journey to success frequently has many twists and turns, compelling you to grow and develop to attain it. The seven principles that make up the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Goal Setting Book act as lanterns lighting the way to your goal.
This easy-to-read book distils, combines and applies the latest research from neuroscience and quantum physics with spiritual laws, metaphysics and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) to provide an easily accessible goal setting and goal achievement book. Packed with examples that illustrate or clarify each principle, this book has a refreshingly common sense approach.
Use it to set and achieve goals that will stretch and challenge you while you experience the energy, joy and fun that comes with creating the future you want.
What others are saying
Goal Setting: 7 Principles to Achieve Remarkable Success. Using the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. strategy to create your future.
“… If you decide to read just one book on goal setting, this book must be the one.”
“I have read many books on the subject of goal setting and thought I had seen and heard most, if not all the principles.
But this book is different. Stephanie Philp has a way of making complex subjects simple. This book not only explains why we do or do not achieve our goals but gives us a new way of thinking, which is at the core of setting and achieving goals. A good sense of humour and the use of simple language makes the subject pleasant and engaging. If you decide to read just one book on goal setting, this book must be the one.”
Pisey Leng – International Best Selling Author of The Wisdom Seeker
“… very happy to recommend.”
“Great book on how to set goals (as opposed to visions) and make them much easier to achieve. Very happy to recommend.”
Michael Beale – Coach and trainer Business NLP Ltd
“Go for it!”
“Easy to understand and easy to do. A wonderfully practical and funny guide to achieve your dreams. Go for it.”
Tracey Brake – Facilitator, Trainer and Coach
“Can put this as a testimonial!”
“OMG! Wow! I love this book. Still reading but so excited to turn the next page. Thank you for sharing this with me. This book will be a world wide seller Can put that as a testimonial!”
“…brilliant, clever, smart, thoughtful, concise”
“Goal Setting: 7 Principles to Achieve Remarkable Success is brilliant, clever, smart, thoughtful, concise – and obvious (once you read it)! This is more than a Goal Setting book/manual. Following the P.E.R.F.E.C.T principles will open up a number of opportunities you hadn’t realised existed. This is a gem and I highly recommend it.
As you read each principle you’ll get a sense of gathering more knowledge. The author has approached the topic in a realistic, honest, down to earth and humorous style. It’s written in a way that gains momentum – so it gets deeper and therefore more meaningful as you move through the book. I like her use of examples and how the Key Points at the end of each chapter act as reminders to help you stay on track as you set your own goals.
My favourite chapters are the E & C principles – it’s the heart meeting the psyche that creates the alchemy.”
Deb King – Company Director – Quikes
“…straightforward, no nonsense style of writing”
“I really like your book and have been busy re-reading it. I find it easy to read and assimilate the content. I appreciate your straightforward, no nonsense style of writing. I particularly like the pace at which you introduce the progression of principles.
I imagine your next question might be – “Have you tried applying my principles to your reality?”
Yes, I have, and they work.”
What you’ll discover:
- The seven principles that make up the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Strategy.
- Short easy-to-read chapters.
- Key points that conveniently summarise each chapter.
- Cartoons to lift your spirits and make you smile.
You’ll learn how to:
- Incorporate the Law of Attraction as well as the latest findings from neuroscience and quantum physics to give your goal the best chance of success.
- NOT set a goal – critical to prevent self-sabotage.
- Align your thinking for success.
- Establish a performance improvement goal.
- Avoid ‘When I’ goals.
- Overcome procrastination by using all three of your ‘brains.’
- Maintain the energy, effort and enthusiasm for your goal.
- Perform at your best more often.
- Deal with obstacles and distractions.
- Tackle challenging tasks.
- Set up systems to make your goal achievement easier.
- Make sure your goal will be compatible with other aspects of your life.
- Deal with overwhelm.
The last part of the book takes you through the whole P.E.R.F.E.CT. Strategy so you can set your goal using the seven principles.
3 ways to purchase
1. Click the ‘Buy Now’ button below to use your credit card and pay by PayPal using the secure server (or ‘add to basket’ if you’d like other products)
Only $19.95 (plus $5.05 shipping -New Zealand only- includes gst.)
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and say how many copies you’d like. You’ll receive bank account details so you can pay by direct banking. If you would like several copies or live outside of New Zealand, use this option so shipping fees can be consolidated and you can get an accurate price.