Life seems more fraught with danger when you live life with sons!
1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
2. A 3-year old boy’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
3. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20×20 ft. room.
4. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
6. When you hear the toilet flush and the words “uh oh”, it’s already too late.
7. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
8. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
9. You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
10.The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
11. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
12. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.