Inside Your Mind -eBook
Use Your Mind’s Hard-Wired Controls To Attain Stunning Happiness and Success.
by Stephanie Philp.
Most of us are too busy learning, earning and going about our daily lives to even think about developing more of our potential.
In the last 50 years there have been huge amounts of neuro-scientific research. Yet, despite this mind/body knowledge, the practical applications are not easy to access. This means that, unfortunately, many people will fail to develop their hidden potential – and without ever realising it.
How much more effective would you be if you not only knew the structure of thought but could use it to easily change your mind – and keep the change? What if you could get rid of the ‘stinking thinking’ that could be poisoning your entire life? Well now you can!
- Are you sometimes moody because you’re upset, but don’t know how to get in a better frame of mind?
- Have you struggled to get to sleep when your mind is racing?
- Would you like to replace nervousness or anxiety with relaxed confidence?
- Would you like to know more about how people ‘tick’?
- Have you ever found yourself getting ‘hot under the collar’ in some situations or with certain people and wished you could remain cool, calm and collected?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions or just know that you still have untapped potential that you’d like to develop, Inside Your MInd is for you! You’ll learn some of NLP’s key techniques to managing your own thinking and behaviour – without all the jargon.
What’s Inside, ‘Inside Your Mind?”
With over a 100 pages, this eBook will give you the tools to take control of your feelings and manage your thoughts and behaviours, thus enhancing communication with yourself and with others.
- How NLP applies to you.
- A model that explains how communication works – and it why it sometimes doesn’t!
- Taking conscious control of your thinking.
- How to change unhelpful and unconscious ‘programming’ that’s preventing you being your best.
- Simple ways to change your thinking so you feel wonderful.
- Audios and exercises that take you through the processes giving you practical experiences of the techniques.
- Your mind and body as a system.
- How simple modifications to your language can change how you feel.
- How to silence your, ‘Internal Terrorist’.
- What is meant by Positive Thinking.
- How to tell the type of thinking someone is engaged in.
- A powerful technique (with audio) to put you in a great state in minutes.
- Ways to rid yourself of anger and the harmful effects that anger has on your body.
- 10 ways to stay calm.
- 9 traps that prevent your reaching your goals – and how you can avoid them.
- A resources section with more articles illustrating key points.
- Links to audio files in which Stephanie further explains how you can help yourself.
Use Your Minds’ Hard-wired Controls To Attain Stunning Success And Happiness
You’re going to love learning more about what goes on, ‘Inside Your Mind’ and using the skills in this highly interactive, multi-sensory E Book to enhance your thinking processes and ignite your success.
It’s Not Just More Stuff!
The best part is that you won’t be just reading about stuff! Because, from my experience, it’s easy to read a book and then add it to your bookshelf (or E Library!) without taking any action. As a result all you get is more information! And more head knowledge! When generally, what you really want is stuff you can use.
Here’s where this book is different:
Extra value ways to get the most from the “Inside Your Mind” E Book.
- You get access to much more material than what is in book, with extra links to hidden audios and articles that illustrate key points.
- You can review the book, the on line audio’s and the other material whenever you like so you can become completely familiar with it.
- It becomes a living resource for you to use and re-use.
- It’s self-paced and self directed so you’ll enjoy the links to specially created audio clips that actually take you through the models while you follow along in the book.
- You can listen while I take you through some of the exercises so you get first hand experience of the processes and techniques.
- Why miscommunication occurs and what you can do to prevent it.
- How to make subtle changes to your mental maps to enhance how you feel.
- How to consciously take control of feeling good more often!
- How thinking occurs and how you create your mental maps.
- How to change tiny aspects of your thinking processes so you’re more motivated.
- To use the techniques to set and achieve compelling goals with ease!
- Improve your emotional and physical state simply and quickly!
You’ll also learn
- What you’re REALLY communicating when you think you’re NOT communicating!
- To change negative internal self-talk so you feel more positive-and get a good nights sleep!
- How people think by looking in different directions and how to tell what type of thinking someone is engaged in.
- What positive thinking REALLY means and how it affects your success or failure.
- The impact that words have on your body-you’ll FEEL the difference!
- Techniques to gain more control over how your thinking is affecting how you’re feeling.
- How you make sense of things using your senses and how what you leave out makes all the difference!
- How to change procrastination into powerful motivation.
- To hear language that tells you what you (or others) are doing ‘Inside Your Mind’.
- Change unwanted patterns of behaviour by changing your thought processes.
- Enhance your goals by consciously creating them using all your senses.