REAL People Skills – eBook
How To be Influential Without Fighting, Bulldozing Or Banging Your Head!
eBook – by Stephanie Philp.
Most people like to think they can influence others – yet no-one wants to be manipulative or steam-roll people! In this eBook you’ll learn techniques to become more influential – and to do so with integrity. You’ll discover simple techniques you can put to work immediately to improve your Emotional Intelligence (EQ), learn the ‘soft’ skills used by today’s best leaders, and put your People Skills on speed. You’ll lift your IQ (Influence Quotient) to new levels!
Is this you?
- You’d like to be more influential but you don’t want to be perceived as pushy, aggressive or manipulative?
- You want to understand some of the ‘soft’ skills that successful leaders and great communicators use?
- You’d like to enhance your Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
- You want people to understand what you want and then take action?
- You want to build great relationships so you’re thought of as an influential leader?
- You prefer to avoid conflict, but you still need to get stuff done!
- You’re busy – you want techniques that you can learn easily and that don’t involve you spending days sitting on your bum at a training course?
- You want something that’s effective, down to earth and that works?
- You like to be entertained and have practical examples that enhance your learning?
- You’ve noticed that treating everyone the same gets very mixed responses?
If so the REAL People Skills eBook is for you!
What You’ll Find:
- A conversational and humorous writing style that’s easy to read and digest.
- Many useful and often funny examples that make it simple applying the techniques in your own life.
- Checklists at the end of each chapter to remind you of how each skill can be easily implemented and developed.
- Easy assignments so you can put the skills to use immediately.
- Colourful cartoons that add interest and help illustrate key points.
You’ll Learn How to:
- Provide the motivation for people (including yourself) to get things done.
- Use key influencing skills from NLP – without all the jargon.
- Have people hanging on every word of your presentation.
- Build trust and be authentic.
- Avoid people disconnecting and drifting off.
- Tailor your message to their thinking style so they understand what you want.
- Eliminate the frustration and time wasting that occurs when communication is misunderstood
- Identify a persons values by the way they talk and behave, then use those values to inspire and motivate them.
- Connect easily with people who have different sensory preferences or learning styles.
- Discover the ‘hidden messages’ you send when you think you’re not ‘saying’ anything.