Get Your Free People Skills Report
‘How Soft Are Your Hard Skills?’ Why REAL People Skills will open doors you didn’t even know were closed.
Subscribe to my newsletter below and get your FREE copy now!
In this report you’ll discover:
- Why some people are difficult to get along with.
- Why ‘soft skills’ and emotional intelligence are so important to personal and professional success.
- Why most people think they already get on well with people – and why that’s often a myth.
- Why understanding yourself is key to developing your full potential.
- Evidence of what might be really holding you back.
- An evaluation tool so you can see where you rate on the People Skills scale.
Or you can choose
My eBook: NLP Eye Accessing Cues – The Not So Hidden Secrets of the Mind
If you’re interested in NLP, you’ll love this eBook!
Many people have heard of the NLP Eye Accessing Cues. This eBook will give you some great insights into what you can tell from watching how someone moves their eyes including how people think and process information. Importantly it will tell you what you can’t tell from eye accessing. So please go ahead and fill in your contact details below and then click subscribe.
Four Reasons You’ll Find Your Newsletter Subscription Useful:
- Reason 1: You’ll get a new article, filled with practical information in your newsletter every week. You’ll get the benefit of thousands of hours of experience – synthesised into easy-to-apply nuggets of information. Put them to good use and notice the difference.
- Reason 2: You’ll get deeper insights into what might be holding you back from getting the results you want, as well as what you can do to change things.
- Reason 3: You don’t have time to read a stack of books. Quick, fun and easy-to-read articles give you relevant, practical stuff you can use.
- Reason 4: I try to include some humorous content in every issue. Why humour? Because humour and laughter are good for you. Having a laugh causes ‘happy’ chemicals to flood your brain. Personally, I love comedy and humour and like to share things that I find funny.
I won’t waste your time
Time is your most precious asset. You’ll see from the testimonials below that I don’t send email after email, or spam you with advertising material. I promise to keep your information totally confidential.
Read what other happy readers have to say below
After you click ‘subscribe’, check your email inbox for an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Just copy the password, then click on the link in the email. Paste the password to confirm your subscription. You will then be taken to the download page where you can choose the, ”How ‘Soft’ Are Your ‘Hard’ Skills” report or the NLP Eye Accessing Cues eBook. I look forward to connecting with you!
With warm regards,
“Thanks Steph for your outstanding and informational newsletters – I thoroughly enjoy reading each one of them and picking up the NLP skills you mention through the use of stories and case studies. This has helped me to better understand the core of these skills and also how to assimilate them in my daily life. Really appreciate your gifts of transformation in all your emails. Thanks!”
“I don’t say it often, but I do read your newsletters, love your articles – so keep them coming! And I pass them on to people I think will benefit by them.The latest Internal Feng Shui one touched a chord with me – so very true, how you keep a close eye on your thought processes!
Thanks very much.
Much love, Navaz”
“Steph, I love your articles and enjoy your approach to NLP—you can really make the intangible tangible. I will often refer clients and friends to your articles because you do such a great job clearly explaining these concepts.
What I’m most drawn to is that you’ve clearly articulated and explained what I’ve noticed while helping people recover from burnout; how a client looks at things and the language they use dictates how quickly (or slowly) they recover. Because you’ve made the concepts tangible, I can more easily help clients understand this so they can adapt their behavior to safely speed their recovery.
Your work is a valuable resource to me – I’m glad I found you!”
“You know already how much good, excitement and motivation you bring to people’s lives so, I won’t say anything more than, A big Thank You for being an inspirational and such a great human, and for everything you share with us…your expertise, thoughts and your positive and humble personality!”
“I’m picky about signing up to newsletters, but Steph’s emails are always well worth a read. They’re articulate, engaging and packed full of insightful information. If you want to learn more about the way people tick, I’d recommend signing up.”
“The best article on this topic that I have read. It’s clear and specific, simple and to the point – and I love your Customer Service PowerPoints. (Liz is referring to the article; Slide Rules: The Importance Of Slide Design In Your Presentations)
“Just a few words to thank you for sending me the newsletter each week. I really look forward to sitting down with a cup of tea and leisurely reading through. They make me smile and they always seem to have a relevant subject matter that somehow talks to me and reminds me that my mind and thoughts often need to be reigned in, like a runaway horse! Thanks for all the effort you put into them – keep them coming!”
I often read your emails and find them funny, interesting and helpful but never tell you that, so just wanted to take a quick minute to tell you that they’re great! I look forward to reading them and store them away in case I need to reread them at some point.
THANK YOU! :)”