Course starts 19 June — limited spaces available!
Become qualified as an NLP Coach with authentic, international recognition from both the International Association of Coaching Institutes and MetaMorphosis Ltd.
NLP Coach Training Programme
2019 Dates – Raglan, Waikato
Block one: (5 days) Wednesday 19 – Sunday 23 June, 2019
Block two: (6 days) Monday 21 – Saturday 26 October.
Times: 9.00am — 6.00 pm every day.
NB Applicants must have completed a minimum 140-hour NLP Practitioner Certification Training and be at least 25 years old.
Become a high-level, qualified coach who can work effectively anywhere
This 11-day (80 hour) training course is for NLP Practitioners who want to advance their skills to new levels and develop a thriving coaching practice. The NLP Coach Training Programme enables you to incorporate your current NLP skills with expertise and experiences you have accumulated during your lifetime.
Everything, (well, most things ?) that have bought you to this point, will be useful to your practice as a Coach. The problems and hardships you’ve experienced, mistakes you’ve made and your triumphant successes — all provide you with reference experiences to draw upon in your coaching practice. You know you have more to offer humanity; you want to help others develop their best potential and access their inner strengths, gifts and talents. You’d like to help people change their lives for the better — while getting the recognition you deserve. This is your opportunity.
You’ll be involved in lots and lots of coaching practice. This will include roles as coach, client and observer, learning from all three perspectives. You’ll learn to incorporate different NLP techniques and blend them seamlessly into your coaching sessions.
You’ll give and receive ongoing feedback from the trainer and the other participants throughout the course so that you’ll graduate feeling completely confident and competent in your role and your abilities. The three months between training blocks gives you the opportunity to integrate and add to your skills.
Advanced NLP Techniques
- Advanced work with Logical Levels.
- Establishing your outcome for becoming a coach.
- Developing emotional flexibility/sensory acuity.
- Coaching state and attitude.
- Separating the Map from the Territory – advanced.
- Working with the unconscious mind.
- Advanced Ericksonian techniques.
- TOTE’s, strategies and a systemic approach.
- Meta Programmes.
- Conflict management and resolution.
Coaching in practice
- Differences between coaching, mentoring, counselling and therapy.
- The Wheel of Life in coaching and business.
- Developing a coaching agreement/contract.
- How to start a session.
- The three phases of a session.
- Case documentation.
- Transfer in practice.
- Congruence and authenticity.
- Ethics of coaching.
- Giving homework.
- Giving client feedback.
- Coaching pitfalls.
- Self-reflection and personal development.
- Avoiding burnout.
The Business of Coaching
NB The skills below will be useful to you whether you decide to start a coaching business on your own or become a professional coach in an organisation.They will help you become a high-level coach who can work effectively in any setting.
- Developing your coaching identity and profile.
- Defining your cameo client.
- The sponsored client — and how to handle the 3-way relationship.
- How to attract clients to your coaching practice.
- Key requirements for being in business.
- The four ‘hats’ of the coaching business owner.
Coaching practice requirements outside the training room
To round off this qualification, outside of the training environment you’ll:
- Undertake at least 3 coaching sessions as a client, provided by an external professional coach. (This could be with me — at half price — if you wish).
- Provide at least 3 coaching sessions for a client who is from a field in which you have practical experience (not a colleague or fellow participant).
- Review your learnings as a coach and client from these experiences and provide a written report for discussion.
MetaMorphosis Ltd is a recognised training institute with the International Association of Coaching Institutes. The ICI is affiliated with the European Coaching Association. At the conclusion of your 80 hours of training (on top of your 140 hours NLP Practitioner Certification Training), and having completed the curriculum and satisfactorily demonstrated your coaching skills, you’ll receive a certificate endorsed “Coach ICI” and another certificate from MetaMorphosis Ltd.
This should give you certainty that your coach training will have international recognition and leave you very well-prepared for your new coaching career.
There is an option to pay by instalments. Please contact me for details.